Effective date: January 1, 2020
FUNDSITION (“us,” “we,” or “our”) operates the https://www.fundsition.us website. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use the Service, and the choices you have associated with that data.
- “Cookies” refer to small filed stored on your computer or mobile device.
- “Personal Data” means data about a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- “Usage Data” means automatically collected data that is generated from your use of the Service or through the Service itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Information and Collection Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve the Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using the Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Cookies and Usage Data;
- Your address (residential or mailing);
- Your email address;
- Your first and last name; and
- Your phone number.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used. Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s internet protocol address (i.e., its “IP address”), the type and version of internet browser you use, the pages of the Service that you visit, the time(s) and date(s) of your visit(s), the time spent on pages visited, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept Cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the Service.
Examples of Cookies we use include, but are not limited to:
- Session Cookies: We use session Cookies to operate the Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
We use the data we collect for various purposes including, but not limited to:
- Conducting analysis and fathering valuable information so that we can improve the Service,
- Detecting, addressing, and preventing technical issues.
- Monitoring usage of the Service.
- Notifying you about changes to the Service.
- Providing and maintaining the Service.
- Providing customer support.
- Providing you with news special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction. If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court of law or a governmental agency).
We may be required to disclose our Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend our rights or property.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act
We do not support Do Not Track. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate the Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how the Service is used. Service Providers have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
Links to Other Sites
The Service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child under the age of 18 has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: (312) 376-4500